If you're like me and you try to have every shade of lipstick and eyeshadow ever made, it's very important to create a system that will keep your makeup organized and will help you easily find the item you are looking for.
Tossing it all in my makeup drawer doesn't work for me anymore, so I decided to look for inspiration online. I came across dozens of ways to organize any makeup collection and I put together a selection of 20 easy and creative makeup organization tips and ideas that you can DIY.
It doesn't matter if you are just starting your makeup collection or you are a makeup guru already, I'm sure you'll find some inspiration from this unique collection below.
- Makeup Organization Tips from iheartorganizing.com
- DIY Makeup Organizer Magnet Board from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Makeup Brush Box from smartschoolhouse.com
- Get Organized: Your Makeup from advicefromatwentysomething.com
- Easy Makeup Organization Tips from cleanandscentsible.com
- Making Up Pretty Organization from iheartorganizing.com
- How To Make A (Reversible) DIY Makeup Organizer from papernstitchblog.com
- Pretty Up Your Vanity With A Recycled DIY Makeup Brush Holder from helloglow.co
- Makeup Storage Box From A Sephora Gift Box from designeverydayblog.com
- How To Organize Your Makeup from theorganisedhousewife.com.au
- Glitter Makeup Brush Holder from ohmy-creative.com
- DIY Cubby Shelves from onceuponherdream.blogspot.com
- DIY Chevron Glitter Vanity Tray from onceuponherdream.blogspot.com
- DIY Gold Spray Painted Makeup Brush Holder from vickyb.tv
- DIY Magnetic Makeup Board from hairsprayandhighheels.net
- Make Up Storage from bubblegarm.co.uk
- Project Organization – Makeup Drawer from tatertotsandjello.com
- Floral And Polka Dot Acrylic Makeup Case from girllovesglam.com
- DIY | How to Sew a Travel Makeup Brush Roll from revamperate.com
- DIY Aluminum Vase Utensil Holders from sugarandcloth.com