If you're on the paleo diet meal plan, or love veggies, or love veggie omelets — then this delicious recipe is for you! We've put together a great how-to complete with ingredients and directions. We've also included an awesome video as a guide!
Paleo is an incredibly popular lifestyle as of late, and the health benefits and positive effects are why!
If you're interested in learning more about the paleo diet and also following an easy and quick meal plan, then be sure to check out The Paleo Diet – A Beginner's Guide & Meal Plan.
THE most important meal of the day is breakfast, and if you want to have lots of energy and burn fat – you have to eat the right amount of protein and leafy greens.
This easy recipe accomplishes both needs for a delicious and filling breakfast that will give you enough fuel to last through the next snack.
Here's a great how-to video tutorial on how to make a veggie stuffed omelet
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup each of diced: red bell pepper, green pepper, red onion, broccoli
- Smoked gouda cheese
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- Beat egg, almond milk, and a pinch of salt until evenly blended
- Pour into greased skillet
- Sprinkle veggies over the top.
- Cook until edges start to peel up, then sprinkle on a little smoked gouda cheese.
- Trifold the omelet, flip over, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, top with slices of smoked gouda, diced tomato and cilantro, and serve!
Here a couple of must reads on paleo dieting: