It's finally getting warmer and it seems, at least in most parts of the country, the snow is melting and signs of warmer weather are popping up everywhere. Now is the perfect time to start putting together your Spring Wardrobe and moving those heavy Winter clothes to the back of the closet. This Spring chambray look is pretty expensive, that is if you buy all the pieces from the designers. You can get nearly the same look and at a third of the price by shopping designer looks at stores like Kohl's, Target and Amazon.
Here is the breakdown of our Spring Looks for Less. It pairs a Chambray button down shirt with crisp white denim and pretty floral accents and will save you a ton of money without sacrificing style. Check out the Designer Look break down and see how we saved over $400 dollars on this Designer knock-off ensemble!
- NYDJ Clarissa Colored Skinny Jeans — $110.00
- Eileen Fisher Chambray Shirt — $88.98
- Naturalizer “Johanna” Knee High Boot — $198.95
- Splendid Open Cardigan — $58.80
- BP Floral Print Scarf — $18.00
- Coach Cross Body Bag — $165.00
- Juicy Couture Skinny Jeans (Kohl's) — $35.00
- Merona Chambray Shirt (Target) — $22.99
- So Riding Boots (Kohl's) — $53.97
- Open Layering Cardigan (Target) — $14.98
- Floral Print Fashion Scarf (Amazon) — $6.95
- Apt 9 Cross Body Bag (Kohl's) — $21.99