Pecan Toffee Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Icing
Got it! The amazingly yummy Pecan Toffee Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Icing recipe has been curated, tried, and tested and is exactly what you need in your life for your upcoming special event or to serve up with your family. I remember when I was first introduced to Monkey Bread during a Christmas party and thought it was the most amazing recipe invented. It's so delicious and sweet! It's a cross between a cinnamon roll and bread. But don't take my word for it – make it yourself, try it for yourself and then you'll thank me later!
Be sure to pin this post for later, and you now have the capability to print these recipes directly from your printer as well. Enjoy!
2 pkgs Pillsbury Cinnamon Bun Dough
1 C Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
¼ c White sugar
¼ c Pecan pieces
¼ c Toffee chips
Preheat oven to 350
1. Remove disks of dough from cylinders
2. Cut each disk of dough in four pieces
3. Combine cinnamon and sugars until mixed thoroughly
4. In a well-greased Bundt pan, spoon 2 tbsp. of the sugar mixture into the bottom of the pan.
5. Roll each piece in the cinnamon and sugar mixture and drop into the pan slightly pressing the pieces to compact them.
6. After the first container in cut, rolled and put in the pan, sprinkle the pecans and toffee chips.
7. Continue on with the second roll of dough
8. Bake for 40 minutes or until the bread is golden brown
9. Let cool until slightly warm and invert onto a serving dish
10. Let cool completely and then drizzle icing over the top.
1 c Icing sugar
1-2 Tbsp. Milk
Add milk to icing sugar in small amounts until you get the consistency to drizzle on the bread.