As a mother and wife, we tend to give our all to our family and sometimes forget to do things for ourselves. I’m so thankful to have such amazing girlfriends who I can take a break with and just be myself. I love balancing my life out and carving out time to spend with my girlfriends! Those moments when you laugh so hard your cheeks hurt and you can tell each other anything with no judgments passed. Those are the moments that make a girl’s night so memorable. When it’s time to de-stress, make it a girl’s night in for some fun and relaxation!
Here are 5 tips to hosting a fun Girls’ Night IN:
1. Plan ahead. As a working mom, most of the time my schedule is planned ahead. Be sure to text your girlfriends to pencil in a good date and time everyone is available.
2. Confirm everyone’s attendance the day before. This will ensure you have enough of everything you need, and let’s face it, we all get busy and forget! I know I do!
3. Make sure to have at least one planned activity prepared. It’s nice to de-stress and do nothing, but there are some girlfriends who feel a planned activity is their way to let out some steam. Whether that means facials on each other or a fun game you can play together, adding a little bit of structure prevents dead air space for those girlfriends who like structure.
4. Order dinner in or cater instead of cooking the food yourself. You’re not planning a party, you’re planning quality fun time with your girls! Order something that everyone will like – you know your girlfriends better than I do, so I’ll leave the food choices up to you!
5. Don’t forget the drinks! Be drink neutral and offer a healthier alternative to alcohol by serving up delicious mocktails or fruit smoothies. Make it a fun affair by making the drinks together and letting your girlfriends customize their drinks however they want!
Need some recipe inspiration? Whip up a mason jar full of my exclusive Raspberry Acai Fruit Juice Smoothie Recipe! It’s sweet, delicious, and fruity thanks to my secret ingredient – the Trop50 Raspberry Acai Juice! It’s adds a blend of smooth fruit juice to the smoothie that gives it a vibrant and delicious fruit flavor!
New Trop50® Raspberry Acai combines the taste of plump raspberries and exotic acai berries. Each 8 oz glass provides a good source of antioxidants – 100% made of your day’s supply of Vitamin C and a good source of Vitamin E.
And it’s super easy to create…
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Trop50 Raspberry Acai Juice
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Strawberries (cut into pieces)
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Blackberries
- 1/2 Banana (cut into pieces)
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Golden Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Handful Ice Cubes
- 2-Raspberries (to garnish)
- Throw all ingredients together in order. Blend together in blender or smoothie maker until smooth. Garnish with 2-Raspberries.
Want more inspiring ideas for a Girls’ Night IN? Be sure to follow Trop50’s Foodie Collection for more tips!
AND… we’re doing something fun for all of you! We’ve launched a Girls’ Night In Pinterest Sweepstakes where users can either pin a featured blogger Girls’ Night In recipe, or can pin their own. You can enter into the sweepstakes directly below!
Trop50 has the great taste and goodness you expect from Tropicana, but with 50% less sugar and calories and no artificial sweeteners.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Trop50 via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Trop50.