Are you ready to look fabulous this holiday season?! No? Okay, me either. I’ve connected with zulily’s Claire Magruder on holiday party attire tips!
Claire also pulled together a few Do’s and Don’ts for holiday party attire and we wanted to share the wealth of style information for your upcoming party:
·Do go for a little sparkle… sequins, rhinestones, pearls are all so pretty this time of year.
·Don’t forget to add texture… lace, feathers, cozy knits, a little tulle are all really fun elements to add in over the holidays.
·Do try a bold cat eye or a bright red glossy lip for some extra holiday shine.
·Don’t let garments hang loosely. Head to a tailor to get your pieces fitting just right.
·Do try a fantastic glittery heel, or vampy cage bootie for some extra style. Don’t buy the wrong size and wince in pain all night!
You’re probably reading all of this and still unsure, and that’s okay. With a bajillion choices of fashion accessories and outfits, I would be too. Which is why I entrusted some of our team of Stylists to compose together super cute and trendy holiday party fashion board. They made it so easy for you to pick the style. You welcome!
- Creme de la Boheme Dress — $129.99
- Glitz a Beautiful Night Necklace — $29.99
- A Glam Entrance Earrings — $12.99
- Sparkle an Interest Heel — $39.99
- Twinkling at Twilight Dress — $84.99
- Lakeside Libations Dress — $89.99
- Fine Dining Heel — $69.99
- Vines on the Veranda Earrings — $12.99
- Bake Sale Planner Dress — $54.99
- Royal Fanfare Bracelet — $12.99
- Shine Is of the Essence Earrings — $12.99
- Zeal of Approval Heels — $42.99
- Right in Frond of You Bracelet — $12.99
- Luck Be a Lady Dress — $79.99
- Winterberry Coat — $149.99
- Berry Good Harvest Necklace — $24.99
- Help Yourself Heel — $39.99
- Sparkle of Inspiration Earrings — $19.99
- Print Making Pretty Pants — $63.99
- Business Trip Bliss Top — $37.99
- To Quiche Their Own Cardigan — $54.99
- Marvelous Heel — $39.99
- Opulent Outline Necklace — $19.99
- Om My Darling Earrings — $12.99