Healthy Recipes

4 Simple Ways To Get Bikini Season Ready + PB and Banana Snack Recipe

Bikini season is coming and I cringe thinking about the fact that I am NOT ready! It's been my post-baby dream to fit into a bikini one day again, and the opportunity is so close I can see it! Ever since my Mommy Makeover surgery, I've finally been given a second chance to wear that little black bikini that's been sitting in my closet for over seven years now. It's time to tone-up and get fit, but we all know that great abs start in the kitchen! And thanks to the Four TEN beverages, I now have more options for less calories without sacrificing the flavor! YAY! This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Dr. Pepper Snapple Group but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #TENways  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

I picked up these fabulous Four TEN products include 7UP, Sunkist, A&W, and Canada Dry at Walmart. With the Four TEN calorie beverages from the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, each beverage flavor has only 10 calories but you would never believe it from the full flavor. Seriously THE best I've tasted in a low calorie beverage! Eating clean and dieting is important, but you don't have to sacrifice enjoying food and drinks! Live a little!

DPSG 4

Here are five simple ways to get bikini season ready:
1. Track your progress. Easier said than done, I know. But there are tools like MyFitnessPal that can help you stick to your goals, track your foods and exercises and help you gain more self control. Studies show that consumers who track or journal their food and exercise are much more likely to drop the weight and get fit than without. Write down the foods you ate, the sizes and calories, when you ate them and the exercises you accomplished to get a better assessment of your habits and lifestyles.

DPSG 2

2. Stick to a consistent, well-balanced diet. Eat clean when you can by eating foods like boneless chicken breast, salmon, tilapia, dark leafy greens, and fruits. The rule of thumb is the 80/20 rule — eat healthy 80% of the time, and then eat whatever you want the other 20% of the time. It's okay to cheat, but do it in moderation. With products like the Four TEN Calorie beverages, it should be easy and less sacrificing to do so.

3. Exercise at least three times each week. Exercising at least 1-hour three times each week is a great way to burn fat and gain lean muscle. The rule of thumb is to try your very best to work-out starting on a Monday and do not skip more than three days between workouts so that you continue to surprise your muscles.

4. Create a fitness vision board and set goals. Cut out all those fit models and their muscles and glue them onto your fitness vision board so you can stay motivated to all the changes that are about to go down! Set goals for yourself and make sure they're measurable!

DPSG 1

You can easily create a healthier lifestyle by swapping full calorie sodas for the Four TEN products and eating healthy snacks or meals together! Here's a PB and Banana snack recipe I created that involves just three ingredients:

Ingredients:
1. Banana
2. Natural Peanut Butter (you can also substitute with Nutella)
3. Almond

Directions:
Cut the banana into pieces and spread natural peanut butter on top of banana. Add almond to top snack and voila! These are delicious AND healthy — especially when you pair it with A&W TEN! YUM!

DPSG 3

We've even sweetened the deal to help you get your healthy kick-off started by offering you this awesome promotion by going onto Walmart.com's website: $0.50 off of the purchase of TWO 2 Liter bottles or TWO 4-pack cans of 7UP TEN, A&W TEN, Canada Dry TEN, RC TEN or Sunkist TEN soda. However, if you were to share that digital coupon via email, FB, Twitter (there is a click to share function) you will get brought to a coupon that will get $1.50 off that purchase rather than just $0.50.

Offer available while supplies last, from 3/27-4/17.

Be sure to visit DPSG on Facebook and DPSG on Twitter

You Might Also Like

No Comments

    Leave a Reply

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.