Valentine's Day is just around the corner and today I put together a collection of romantic and feminine hair tutorials that are easy to make and don't require too many styling tools.
From Dutch flower braids and romantic loose waves to simple and elegant sock buns, and even vintage waves, I'm sure you'll find the perfect choice that will fit your outfit and your style.
Take a few minutes and scroll down through the list below. You'll find out there's clearly more than one way to do your hair for Valentine's Day. From simple and sweet hairstyles to ultra-glamorous, discover 20 romantic hairstyles to wear on a date night.
- Dutch Flower Braid from greenweddingshoes.com
- Loose Waves Hair Tutorial from merricksart.com
- Fabric Maiden Braids Tutorial from abeautifulmess.com
- A Rope Twist Updo For Curly Hair (in 5 Minutes) from papernstitchblog.com
- Fishtail Braid Video Tutorial from abeautifulmess.com
- Pony Up: A Half Up Pony Braid Hair Tutorial from papernstitchblog.com
- Easy Kid's Valentine's Day Hair Tutorial from totallythebomb.com
- How To: Easy Sock Bun Tutorial from hopefulhoney.com
- Faux Twisted Fishtail Braid from breakfastatvogueblog.com
- Fish Tail Braids + A Classic Braid from breakfastatvogueblog.com
- Twisted Braid Hair Tutorial from kassinka.com
- Valentine's Day Hairstyle Tutorial from hairromance.com
- 2-minute Elegant Bun Hairstyle from makeupwearables.com
- Soft, Romantic Rosettes from twistmepretty.com
- The Heart Bun from thebeautydepartment.com
- 6 Valentine's Day Hairdos You'll Fall In Love With: That's Amore! from latest-hairstyles.com
- Simple Vintage Waves from thebeautydepartment.com
- Half-Up Fishtail from shopimpressions.com
- Lulus How-to: Party Perfect Ponytail Hair Tutorial from blog.lulus.com
- Holiday Hair Idea from thebeautydepartment.com