Can you believe it's almost Fall already?! Fall is my all time favorite season! I love the weather, Pumpkin Spice is back at Starbucks(Woot!) and the falling leaves! My son and I love to find new fun fall crafts to do using leaves. Looking for some cute fall crafts to do with your kids ? Here are 13 easy fun fall crafts for kids to try!
1. Fall Nature Painting from Song Birds and Buttons
2. Apple Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
3. Paper Strip Pumpkin from All Kids Network
4. Turkey Place Cards from Spoonful
5. Pretzel Trees from Tippytoe Crafts
6. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow from Crafty Morning
7. Family Hand Print Trees from Creative Carmella
8. Spin Painted Leaves from No Time For Flash Cards
9. Autumn Leaves Play Dough from Here Comes The Girls
10. Paper Roll Scarecrow from Still Playing School
11. Yarn Apple Craft from Hands On: As We Grow
12. Mason Jar Lantern with Beaded Handle from Buggy and Buddy
13. Fall Leaf Window Display from Inner Child Fun
What do you love about Fall? We would love for you to share with us in the comments!