UPDATE 12/02/2016: If you’ve been wanting a great deal on this, it’s 50% off right now at Ulta for $27! It comes with the dual-ended brush and tutorials, and it lasts FOREVER! Love mine still! Here’s the link to buy Naked Smoky Palette on Ulta! Go! Go! Go!
It’s here! It’s here!!! It’s FINALLY here! The hot new Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette arrived in select stores and we’ve got the scoop on some fun tutorials to share with you! This is a sponsored post by Conde Nast and all opinions are my own.
Urban Decay is an all-too familiar beauty brand and their Naked Palette collections never cease to amaze me. They have such gorgeous, high-pigmented colors and it’s hands-down one of the best quality eye shadows out on the market. When Urban Decay announced they were releasing a line of smoky eye shadows in a new palette, they sent the beauty industry abuzz with excitement for the new release! And here I am with cosmetic gold in my hands (and now on my eyes).
The colors are soft and sexy and can really transform your look from day to night or for that everyday look. Today I’m showing you the how-to tutorial on accomplishing the Everyday Smoky look found inside your Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (along with an awesome dual-sided smoky eye shadow brush!!!). Before we get started, here are some fun facts you’ll want to know about the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette collection…
About Urban Decay Naked Smoky:
The key to nailing the most sought-after and elusive eye look ever? Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky—loaded with ALL the essentials for the perfect neutral smoky eye. Urban Decay packed their newest Naked palette with a dozen sultry, smoky neutrals—nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives. Experiment with warm bronzes, dimensional grays, rich browns, gorgeous taupes and deep black. From mattes to satins to shades with sparkle, Naked Smoky has it all and it includes everything you need in one palette: a true range of shades, the perfect brushes, even detailed tutorials!
Pricing and Availability: $54, Naked Smoky will be available from Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores. Or, online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
And now for the how-to tutorial of the Everyday Smoky look:
1. Apply Eyeshadow Primer Potion from the lash line to the brow bone and also on the lower lash line.
2. Using a blending brush, sweep COMBUST on the brow bone and softly blend into the crease and the center of the lid.
3. With the Smoky Smudger Brush, dab ARMOR on the inner corner and softly blend up toward the crease.
4. Use a shadow brush to apply ARMOR to the outer corner, wrapping it around to the lower lash line.
5. Soften the edges of ARMOR by applying PASSWORD to the crease and blending down to the lower lash line.
6. Tightly line the entire lash line with PERVERSION 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and use the Smoky Smudger Brush to softly smudge out.
7. Load lashes with Subversion Lash Primer and Perversion Mascara.
8. Line and fill in lips with LIAR 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil and top with SHEER LIAR Sheer Revolution Lipstick.
Be sure to let us know when you buy it, and share your smoky looks too! And be sure to follow them on social media for more tutorials! Check out their YouTube video: