My family love Buffalo Wings! I think it’s really important to find healthier alternatives to our favorites and enjoy changing things up a bit rather than having the same thing time and again.
This recipe for Buffalo Turkey Burgers is perfect! Not only does it satisfy the craving my husband and the rest of the family has for wings, it’s healthy and a great option for using turkey burger as well!
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1/8 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- Your favorite wing sauce for topping
- Provolone cheese
- Wholegrain mini bagels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Over medium heat, sauté the onions and celery in olive oil until softened.
- Combine the ground turkey with the onions, celery, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
- Place burgers on metal baking rack inside cookie sheet.
- Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Lightly toast the bagels before adding the burger, wing sauce, and provolone cheese
To add flavor and extra texture, we serve these amazing Buffalo Turkey Burgers with a Celery Blue Cheese Slaw!
Try this delicious meal and let us know what you think!