Bacon, doesn’t it just make everything more delicious? A cheddar loaf, yum. A Bacon Cheddar Loaf, delicious! It seriously does not get much better than this recipe! Fortunately, it also doesn’t get much easier either.
You’ll be whipping up this Bacon Cheddar Loaf in no time flat for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. It might just be your next signature dish; you know, the one everyone asks you to bring to every potluck or family get together.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoons bacon bits (or real bacon, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Using kitchen scissors cut each biscuit into quarter sections.
- Place in a medium sized bowl and mix with the melted butter until all pieces are lightly coated.
- Add the shredded cheese and bacon into the bowl and mix until incorporated. (It’s easiest to mix with your hands)
- Grease a mini loaf pan or place parchment paper in the pan and pour the biscuit mix into the loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until biscuits are slightly browned.
- Remove from pan and enjoy!
- Note: You can triple the recipe to place in a regular sized bread loaf pan.
This pull apart Bacon Cheddar Loaf can be tripled for those bigger gatherings but, as the recipe stands, it’s plenty big enough for our family’s dinner side dish. You can always be creative and change up the cheese in your Bacon Cheddar Loaf or add maple bacon, even a bit of garlic or chives for a variation on this easy pull apart bread recipe. Give it a try and let me know how much your family loves it!
Are you and your family Bacon Lovers? You might want to try this Bacon and Pea Salad or maybe this Focaccia BLT or even just a collection of Easy Canned Dough Recipes for Pizza ( you can put some BACON on those too! )