If you want to know the way to my heart, it’s with puff pastries, desserts, sweets, and chocolates. And since baking is one of my all-time favorite passions, it’s only fair to create a gift guide for bakers.
Alas, here are 20 delightful gifts for the bakers in your life!
- KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer — $39.95
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Cookie and Fondant Cutters — $12.05
- Cosmos 10-Piece Fondant Tool Set — $5.99
- Silpat Silicone Baking Mat — $21.84
- Personalized Embossed Cookie Stamp — $16.90
- Ipow Silicone Cupcake Liners Set — $10.95
- TTLIFE Silicone Baking Utensils — $26.99
- Mad for Muffins Cookbook — $14.83
- Pyrex 4-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set — $20.30
- Pyrex Vintage Charm 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set — $34.92
- Rachael Ray 10-Piece Non-Stick Bakeware Set — $89.99
- KitchenAid Artisan Designer Mixer — $287.52
- Whitmore Supreme Baker’s Rack — $67.99
- Betty Crocker Big Book of Cookies — $13.32
- Betty Crocker Baking Lover’s Delight Gift Basket — $24.99
- Leadingstar Fondant Embossing Rolling Pins — $5.30
- Wilton Certified Food Coloring — $10.40
- Mason Jar Ceramic Measuring Set — $39.96
- Personalized Rolling Pin — $24.99
- Lovely Sweetheart Polka Dot Vintage Apron — $13.99
We’ve now brought the Amazon gift guide shopping to you!
Not quite sure if these are the gifts you’re looking for? We’ve made it convenient for you to shop, by bringing the Amazon store to YOU! Just type in a keyword search and let Amazon do all the work for you! May the shopping games be ever in your favor!
We’ve created over 13 Holiday Gift Guides, so we’ve got everyone on your Christmas list covered! Be sure to check out our Holiday Gift Guide for over 300 gift ideas from Star Wars fans to those impossible to shop for!
Oh, and want to save this post to your Pinterest board? Hover over the image and then on the top left corner you can click on the “Pin It” symbol to pin. Done and done! Be sure to share the love with your friends and family (or, ahem, drop hints) by clicking on one of the social media icons below this post where it says “SHARE ON”.