Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love to get dressed up and eat all of my son’s candy 😉 Okay, maybe not ALL of it… but Halloween is a great time to learn about sharing, right??
As a kid, we would always make fun Halloween Desserts to take to school for our class. Unfortunately, my sons school doesn’t allow homemade treats so we will be making them to eat at home this year instead. That’s okay though–that just means more for us! And who am I kidding? These Halloween desserts are too fun and yummy to share!
1. Witch Marshmallow Pops from Taking Care of Monkey Business
2. Ferro Rocher Spider Tutorial from Yummy Crumble
3. Gingerbread Mummies from The Suburban Soapbox
4. Salted Caramel Apple from Julie’s Eats & Treats
5. Halloween Oreo Truffles from My Cooking Spot
6. Spooky Pumpkin Patch Brownies from Feeding My Addiction
7. Ghoul’s Guts Ice Cream Shots from Sugar & Cloth
8. Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Hand Pies from Sprinkled with Jules
9. Halloween Chocolate Ghost Cake from Sewlicious Home Decor
10. Candy Corn Chocolate Cookie Cake from Life Love and Sugar
11. Reese’s Frankenstein Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake
12. Halloween Monster Cookies from Leanne Bakes
13. Leaky Cauldron Brownies from Jade Louise Designs
14. Colorful Skeletons in Coffin Brownies from Sugar Kissed