We all have old t-shirts laying around the house that will end up going to Goodwill or the trash. Instead of pitching them, why not upcycle them into something you or your kids can wear? Or even into something you could give as a gift to your friends or family? There are so many awesome tutorials out there that can show you how to upcycle old t-shirts into something you will wear–why not give one a try? Here are 10 super cute ideas!
1. Oversized Cropped Tank or Vest from Love Maegan
2. Tie Dye Swimsuit Cover-Up from Adventures of a Middle Sister
3. T-shirt to Strapless Dress from Can Can Dancer
4. Racerback Workout Shirt Tutorial from Blogilates
5. T-shirt Headband from theBERRY
6. Braided Scarf from Old Tshirt from All Day Chic
7. Men’s Tee Sewn Into Dolman from Trash to Couture
8. Braided T-shirt Rug from My Poppet
9. Embroidery Hoop Basket from Spoonful
10. Upcycled Children’s Night Gown from It’s Always Autumn
Which one are you most excited to try?
Latest posts by Daisy Teh (see all)
- My Top 50 Best Buy Black Friday Deals Found On Amazon - November 28, 2014
- Brunch for Black Friday at Bonefish Grill - November 25, 2014
- Holiday Sugar Cookie Recipe (with Royal Icing) - November 13, 2014